Event Detail More Events
Audio Matters: A Pocasting Panel
The tools and knowledge you need to create engaging audio content
- March 27
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
With the boom of podcasts like Serial and Radio Lab, every industry now has a podcast. But why is the podcasting so popular? Has it revolutionized the way brands and influencers communicate with their audience?
Join the panel as they talk through the tools and knowledge needed to go out and create authentic and engaging audio content. Whether you are brand new to the world of audio, or an expert looking to take your content to the next level, tonight’s discussion will enhance your abilities and utilize your skills in podcast storytelling. From finding the right story to understanding audio technology to making content resonate with your audience - this panel will help you leverage audio to it’s greatest potential.
- Check-in & Networking 5:30 - 6:00 pm
- Event Intro & Kickoff 6:05 - 6:10 pm
- Panel/Lighting Talks 6:10 - 7:40 pm
- Q&A and Networking 7:40 - 8:00 pm
*By signing up for this event, you are agreeing to receive communications from partners.
- Why Audio is one of the highest engaged mediums today.
- What makes audio unique?
- What does great audio storytelling sound like?
- What do I need to tell a great audio story?
- How do I utilize audio in my work and campaigns?