Event Detail More Events
Be Your Best Self: Mindfulness and Empowerment for a Better 2019
Learn tips and tools that will help you take control of your life and be your best self
- February 11
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
In our culture of 24/7 connectivity, taking a step back is vital to re-energize the mind and the body. Being plugged in all of the time and overbooking work and personal schedules often leads to missed opportunities and lack of clarity.
So how do you integrate fitness and mindfulness into your life in order to stay creative and focused?
General Assembly has teamed up with Chill Meditation + Massage and EvolveHer to present a panel discussion around mindfulness and empowerment. Come and learn tips and tools that will help you take control of your life and be your best self.
We'll also be joined by a mindfulness trainer for a talk and guided mindfulness exercise that will explore different mindfulness tools that can help us to stay present, resourceful and resilient.
- Learn how to incorporate an active lifestyle into your daily life
- Discover what mindfulness is, and what all the fuss is about
- Find ways to consciously connect & disconnect, by yourself or with others
- Receive tips on developing a regular mindfulness practice that’s fun, relaxing and energizing
- Understand how businesses can promote wellness and mindfulness in the workplace
Be prepared to switch off your mobile phones and open your mind!