Event Detail More Events
Email Marketing Essentials
Learn to develop and drive email strategy and get users to take action
- March 26
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- GA Chicago
Email is one of the highest performing digital marketing channels, requiring its own unique set of content, marketing, and design considerations. However, with the tens of hundreds of emails people receive every day, you must learn how to distinguish your email from the rest. In this session, you’ll learn how to develop and drive email strategy, best practices and principles for getting users to take action, simple strategies and A/B tests to maximize conversions, and what to measure and track.
- What the categories of email marketing are and how to use them
- How to write subject lines and design emails to maximize opens and clicks
- How to create impactful calls-to-action
- How to grow your email list
- Why you need to segment and examples of who to segment
- How to measure your performance and track progress
- How and what to A/B test
- Tools and technology for achieving all of the above
Laptop. This class is designed for anyone that is responsible for creating email at their company/business—marketers, designers, founders, etc.!