Event Detail More Events
Foundations in Effective Marketing Writing
Learn, discuss, and practice what makes for excellence in marketing writing
- May 8 – May 9
- AMA Support Center
You need to create messages that are extremely clear, instantly engaging and relevant across an array of formats from websites and email to sales sheets and tweets. This two day, classroom style AMA Training Series event will let you share your writing samples and learn how to be a more efficient writer. Best of all, you’ll leave better equipped to engage your customers.
Throughout the two days, you’ll learn, discuss, and practice what makes for excellence in marketing writing. Individually, you will assess your writing skills and create a customized action plan for continued progress in your writing.
Day 1 Covers:
- Concise, clear and compelling writing
- Streamlining your writing process
- Crafting attention-grabbing headlines, titles and subject lines
- Weaving words and images for deeper storytelling
- Writing improvement exercises
Day 2 Covers:
- Major writing exercise: crafting two marketing pieces as part of a unified campaign
- Honing editing skills
- Grammar and punctuation rules for marketing writing
- Enhancing proofreading skills
- Creating an action plan for continued improvement
Breakfast, lunch and breaks are provided each day of the event.