Event Detail More Events
How To Be a Side Hustler: A Definitive Guide
Tips and tricks for starting a successful side hustle while keeping your day job
- January 30
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Having a job with great pay and solid benefits is rewarding, but there's one thing that's even more meaningful: working for yourself! But, we all have bills to pay and responsibilities we've made, so most of us don't have the luxury of immediately quitting our day jobs to pursue our own self-employed dream careers.
So, how do you make your aspirations of becoming your own boss come to life? Enter the side hustle. Come join our lineup of speakers as they delivers a highly tactical tips and tricks on the how (and why) behind starting a successful side hustle while keeping your day job.
Our speakers will cover:
- How to identify lucrative market opportunities that align with your interests
- Prioritization, time management and how to structure a daily routine that's optimized for success
- Getting published and featured by top publications like Forbes, Entrepreneur and Inc
- How to avoid getting fired and sued with your side business (from personal experience)
- Why having a side hustle will create opportunities, rather than sitting around and waiting for big breaks
- and much more...