Event Detail More Events
Intro to Google Ads
- July 10
- 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Google AdWords is designed to help you reach potential customers at the exact right moment. This workshop will walk you through what you need to know to get started with this highly powerful, highly technical, advertising platform. Participants will learn keyword audience targeting, how to design effective ad copy, and how to estimate you ad’s success.
During this one-time workshop, you'll have the opportunity to learn in EvolveHer's beautiful co-working space!
- Define key advantages to creating a Google ad campaign.
- Explain the difference in volume between low and high intent search campaigns.
- Understand how Google ranks ads based on how much you bid and the quality of your campaign.
- Use tools to analyze how effective keywords are at generating clicks and leads.
- Describe the impact that ad relevance has on converting prospects to users and customers.
- Learn strategic methods to create effective ad copy.
- Please bring a laptop, pencil, and paper.