Event Detail More Events
Search Engine Optimization Masterclass
A complete course on search engine optimization
- May 14
- 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM
- Orbit HQ
From researching keywords to ranking high, this is a complete course on search engine optimization. This extended session focuses on the specific actions that drive the rankings and targeted traffic.
In this session, we’ll answer all of the most common SEO questions:
- What are the biggest mistakes that website owners make?
- Does duplicate content really hurt your rankings?
- What are the most important search ranking factors?
- What actions give you a durable advantage?
- Which tools are truly useful? Which are free?
- How is SEO ROI measured?
After attending this session, you’ll know how to:
Pick Your Battles: Find the phrases that you can win for
Relevance and Intent: Use keywords in ways that show you’re the real thing
Target Topics: Go beyond the keyphrase and leverage semantics
Build Authority: Grow your site’s credibility through networking and collaboration
Be Opportunistic: Use Analytics to quickly find low-hanging fruit
We’re going to cover every step in the process for outranking your competitors. Once finished, you’ll never look at web pages the same again.