Event Detail More Events
SEO for Marketers: Strategies, Tactics and Trends
Further your knowledge on the latest SEO tactics, strategies and trends
- September 10 – September 11
- AMA Support Center
If your SEO strategy looks the same as it did a few years ago, then it’s time for a reboot. Take your organization’s SEO results to the next level by furthering your knowledge on the latest tactics, strategies and trends that will move your website up the list of search results. This intermediate level, two-day deep-dive training will cover case studies, best practices and hands-on exercises designed to help you gain momentum around ranking, clicks, traffic and conversions. You’ll leave with new insights and an actionable 6-12 month plan customized to your organization.
What You’ll Learn
- Beyond simple, basic SEO tactics, what do you need to do to drive results in the competitive market and landscape today?
- What are the top SEO tools—free and paid—that you should use to be more effective in your organization and get things done faster.
- What are the biggest mistakes marketers make when it comes to SEO? You’ll learn the tactics and techniques are still effective, and which are obsolete that you can throw out the window.
- How SEO integrates into the larger marketing mix, and how it complements and supports other channels like social media, content marketing, PR, inbound marketing and paid search.
- How to measure and report on SEO results, and how to determine what metrics matter the most for your organization and leadership.
- How to optimize content on-site and off-site across different platforms: your website pages and posts, your social media copy, images, videos and more.
- When can you move into SEO maintenance, and what are the specific activities you need to do monthly to maintain your position?