Event Detail More Events
Social Media Bootcamp
A look at the current social media landscape and how to use it for maximum results for your business
- July 20
- 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Rent 24
This bootcamp introduces students to the current social media landscape and explores how it can be used for maximum results (for brands as well as agencies). Participants will leave with a detailed understanding of both the current social media landscape and how to evaluate which tools or social platforms are the best fit for their organization's strategic goals.
Topics to be covered will include: an overview of social media platforms, current social media trends and their implications, how to tailor social media tools to your existing business strategies and social media tools for monitoring and ROI.
Case studies and tactics will be presented throughout the session and participants will gain hands on knowledge through breakout sessions.
- Understand what types of social media platforms are available and how they are used
- Look at case studies on effective use of social media
- Learn best practices on how to engage people
- Look at monitoring, research and engagement tools available to marketers and brands
- Learn to evaluate social standing of a brand
- Engage users via social platforms
- Examine social media engagement strategies
- Learn tools and techniques to measure effectiveness and ROI
- Measure effectiveness using free tools
This workshop is for beginners. It is recommended that students bring laptops for note taking